Wednesday, June 23, 2010

singing competition

today seihian tell mi..
he saied persatuan bahasa cina organise singing competition..
n ask mi wanna participate anot..
rmb last year haix..

lukily gt my friend help mi celebrated..
thx ming chyi n weihong them..
i was so happy on tat day cz i already confirm the strength of myself..


不喜欢那种看不起人的眼光..
不喜欢失去了支持与鼓励..
那种感觉不好受..

发现了一个东东..
就是当我要面临什么考试或难题时..
一句 good luck 就会改变了我所想要的结局..
sometime duno y when ppl say tis to mi..
i wil think d ending i wil get what result..
but finally d result........was BAD!!!!!!!
i duno wat happen..
hope tat on tat day wont ppl say this word to mi..


my injured wanna recover erdi..
but scare wil gt scar..
omg..my leg..
luckilt gt an aunt saied to mi yesterday..
she call mi use banana skin worh..
hohoho~wait my injured recover i try tat~


choose song..

No comments:

Post a Comment