Friday, June 18, 2010

my friends who came back from genting..
song lu..saw their pic look like so happy n funny..
sad...because of cant go with them..
already promised my friend if he bday arrived..
v will celebrate to him..

but sorry to him ..cz of forgot jor..
but he oso went to bbq with his another friends but ..
duno y i oso felt unhappy tody..
may is they din call mi go or already cancel d celebrate party..
perhaps...
my injured still like this..
red colour..n hope will fast recover...
so many customers ask mi y..
i answered again n again..
so tired la..
all want to know d reason..
jx now heard my aunt saied sth..
she saied gt a girl who 17 years old..
she went to my aunt work there n interview...
she fill in d form..n she fill d sex...sex:female
but she wrote like tat
sex:16
lolx..16times..
mayb her eng week ba..
dun laught with ppl..
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment